Bowling Event

Bowling Event
Kate, "Billy Joel" and I at my work event!

Still Bowling!

Still Bowling!
Group Shot

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fresh on my mind!

So this past weekend we made a trip up to Oklahoma!! I would highly recommend a weekend road-trip to a cabin with 11 people to everyone.
Friday, the trip started off with a 3 hour road-trip filled with many car games followed by a night of staying up late playing games and chatting. Our average bedtime was 4 a.m. and we had the pleasure of waking up by 8 or 9 each morning!!
Saturday we woke up and made some breakfast burritos and then took went out riding 4-wheelers. Since it was nice and muddy, this made for a great time. I will post some pictures as soon as I get them downloaded. After showering and getting out of our muddy clothes we took a little cat nap and then went right back out into the rain and went shooting! This was quit the experience... and a good trip never fails to deliver some law authority being involved. But of course we got off the hook on that!
Before the night was over we had some Award winning Frito Pie and followed it up with more games and watched Top Gun. (A great ending to a great day)
Sunday morning was a treat of all sorts. If you are ever in Idabel, OK, please please please attend the Idabel Branch of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I promise you, you will not be let down. I won't go into detail and just hope that one day each of you will have the pleasure of experiencing it for yourself one day. After church we came back to the cabin and started packing up for our great road-trip home. Needless to say it was a great time and made it home safely!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

you're fresh on my mind...