Bowling Event

Bowling Event
Kate, "Billy Joel" and I at my work event!

Still Bowling!

Still Bowling!
Group Shot

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The past year in a nutshell

Let's go back to December of 2006~
  • December 15th, 2006 moved home from Idaho after my grandmother passed away
  • Dec-Jun 07 lived at home with mom and dad until summer
  • Jun 07 moved to Lewisville, TX (just north of Dallas)
  • July 07 got a job at Wednesday's Child Benefit Corporation... I keep the office in order and assist on grant writing. I absolutely love my job and it has been a huge blessing in my life.
  • Sept 07 transfered to TWU (Texas Women's University) and since I work with all women and go to school with all women, that doesn't leave me many options for dating
  • Sept 07 - Feb 08 Made some of the best friends I've had my whole life and have just been living it up here in Texas! Road trips, camping trips, girls nights, games, Sunday dinners, and so on... You should all be jealous!
Anything else you need to know, just ask... you all know I'm a fairly open book! I hope everyone is doing fantastic and I'll keep this updated as great things happen to me! Some of you may be disappointed in my blog since I don't have cool family stories and all that jazz, but I'm working on getting to that point!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Girl I SERIOUSLY miss girls nights and game nights!